Note: Previous version 5.3.5 build was corrupt. New version has same release notes.
- Revit 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
- 32 & 64bit Compatible
- Requires Microsoft .Net Framework v4.5.1 for compatibility with Revit 2015
Ability to add AutoCAD content into libraries with .dwg file extension. Does not include an AutoCAD Search pallet. User must drag and drop from main CS app thumbnail.
Edit in Revit/Open in Revit changed to Edit/Open File to accommodate opening dwg's in AutoCAD
- Automatic thumbnail creation tool added to Content Studio tab within Revit
Bug Fixes and Updates
- Recent modifications include the following updates (Revit 2014/2015)
- On first run by users, Content Studio now downloads the full list of company libraries without having to close and reopen the app
Reload families from type catalogues now only reloads types found in project
- Reload families contains an error log for any failed files which the API cannot respond to.
Rejected Library item email now contains source library name
Installation & System Requirements
- System requirements can be found here: http://contentstudioltd.com/support/system-requirements/