1. Open Content Studio by double clicking the icon from the desktop or the add-ins tab on the Revit ribbon.
2. In Content Studio, click Add Folders from the ribbon menu
3. Select a folder. (Note: All content in sub folders will also be added).
4. Click OK to begin adding the content.
5. Note: Files added from a folder do not automatically extract the type parameters and category. This must be done inside Revit and is outlined in the next step…
6. Run Revit and on the Add-ins tab > Content Studio panel, click Extract Family Info
7. Click OK to begin the extract process.
8. When complete, open Content Studio and select the library from the treeview on the left and click Refresh to see the content in the Work In Progress area.