The Reload Families tool allows users to push approved listings from a shared company library back into their project. The user gets the standard Revit options to reload only the geometry and not overwrite the parameter values, or overwrite all. The reload families will also identify what families exist in the project but are missing from the content studio library.
- Click reload families.
- Choose the library from which you would like to reload families and click OK.
- Content Studio will compare content by file name, category and version to check that it exists as a comparable item in both the Project and the Content Studio library. If it does match, it will be available for selection in the reload dialogue box. If it doesn't it will appear red.
- Select the listings you would like to reload into your project by clicking the check boxes.
- Click 'Load into Project' to perform the reload.
- You will be prompted to overwrite the existing version (geometry only), or overwrite the existing version and parameter values (geometry and parameter information). Choose your preferred method.
- A results dialogue will be displayed reporting the success of the reload.